In this scenario, some clients come to us for specific services such as network management or user support. Whilst others see us as an additional flexible resource, working in partnership with the manager responsible for IT services, and supplementing the in-house IT support team.
Complementary Support Service clients can, in effect, pick and choose from a menu of our services, enhancing their in-house team with Fible expertise, as they see fit. The full list of our IT services can be explored via the menu on the left.
In addition, for some clients we advise on Business Intelligence Services. Here, our advice helps management teams to make more of the data they hold, to facilitate better-informed decision making. We also offer advice and implementation of telephony technologies, integrating them with existing data networks, to deliver fully integrated and CRM-focused solutions.
The key point for Complementary Service clients is that they decide which services they need – and when.
Fible user support is delivered by a dedicated team of Service Desk engineers, providing telephone and remote support. This team is augmented by a highly qualified team of Field Engineers who visit client sites as scheduled or as need be, depending upon the client’s service.
“We always ensure the customer is happy with the quality of the work we perform. We often phone back a few days later to check everything is still working well.”
(Joseph, Fible Senior Technology Consultant)
Some clients opt for an All Inclusive contract, in which monthly fees are fixed. Others opt for Variable Rate agreements, where fees vary according to demand and usage. Overall, we aim for flexibility.
In the complementary support model clients retain us to augment an in-house IT function. Beyond this, we tailor individual support agreements to suit individual clients and their organisational requirements.
Some want regular on-site visits included. Others do not. Some want our engineers to have remote access to user’s machines. Again, others may not need this facility. Some clients (with their own in-house IT resource) use Fible to deliver first-line user support, escalating calls to an internal team, designed to deal with issues that cannot be resolved via an initial call.
Due to the detailed analysis and reporting Fible can provide, clients often use the Fible platform to not only analyse our performance, but give greater visibility of their own IT function helping to inform financial and strategic decisions.
All Fible engineers are trained to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of technical understanding. And engineers also help to identify individuals who may need IT-related training, which would improve their individual effectiveness and productivity.
Above all, we recognise that supporting people is as important as supporting computers. We believe passionately in the importance of quality people, delivering a human-to-human service:
- All calls are answered by qualified Service Desk engineers. We do not employ “call-loggers” whose only job is to take a message
- We resolve 75% of problems in 30 minutes or less
- Our Client Management System puts critical client information at the fingertips of every engineer answering a call or dealing with a client problem
- We have systems in place that ensure that the right engineer is allocated to the task in question
- Our extranet offers clients proactive updates and real time tracking of live support issues
- Clients are given the option to feedback personally on all interactions, and this feedback directly impacts on engineers’ monthly pay
- We help to identify user training requirements for our clients, increasing productivity and helping to minimise on-going support costs
- The Fible platform delivers comprehensive user-friendly reports for clients wishing to analyse their IT and support needs