The latest business phone systems support VoIP telephony which offers a number of benefits over traditional phone systems. VoIP solutions are inherently flexible and scalable, translating into opportunities for significant operational benefits and efficiencies – as well as potential cost-savings in the long term.
As VoIP calls are in effect data, many systems facilitate integration with other applications, as well as allowing organisations to benefit from intelligent functionality.
For example, VoIP systems can incorporate sophisticated call routing, call handling and reporting functionality. And as VoIP data can be integrated with other data sources, relevant information (such as customer records) can be made instantly available to those on a given call.
VoIP enables truly seamless remote working for organisations working across multiple locations, or for those seeking to support home working initiatives. In terms of implementation, as VoIP works over the data network, infrastructure can be simplified, as separate cabling is not required. Fible can advise your business on all such possibilities, ensuring that you select the solution that is right for you.
“We have long-standing relationships with a number of leading VoIP telephony solutions such as Nortel, Panasonic, Swyx and Avaya.”
(Theo, Fible Technologies Information Systems Engineer)
We are able to offer impartial advice regarding the individual solution that will best suit your business and your budget.
During the initial audit, we review your existing network and telephony systems advising as to how VoIP can be used to improve internal efficiencies, whilst also enhancing the service that is offered externally to your customers and partners. We review your organisation, its structure, its operations and activities – and the nature of your telephony traffic.
Equally, the value proposition for a migration to VoIP cannot always be made unless your existing phone system is unsupported. If there is no business case for VoIP, we will recommend that the status quo remains as is.
Recommendations focus on the ways that VoIP might enhance operations and service delivery, and/or save costs via measurable efficiencies. Whatever recommendation we deliver, we have the experience (as IT and data specialists) to identify the right solution, ensure your network can support it optimally and advise as to the opportunities for integration with existing data sources.
There are a number of good reasons for selecting Fible Technologies as your VoIP integration partner:
- We are commercially focused. We seek to deliver business benefits rather than technology for its own sake
- We are independent, impartial advisers, who will not propose a solution unless it will deliver internal efficiencies and/or improvements in your service offer
- As IT experts, we understand the bigger picture, regarding how telephony solutions may integrate with your overall data network
- Unlike pure telephony specialists, we have experience of the broader IT picture and the issues involved in data integration, once a solution has been deployed
- We take a partnership approach: working with you and your in-house IT team to ensure that recommendations not only make business sense, but also that they are practical and deliverable
- We offer impartial advice, implementation, support and training