User IT support and training is a people business. It is people who experience the everyday problems that stand in the way of efficient working. Equally, it takes other well qualified people to resolve such problems satisfactorily.
Acknowledging this, we put exceptional amounts of effort into recruiting talented, motivated problem-solvers, who genuinely enjoy human interaction. Fible support engineers are all technical experts, able to resolve IT problems swiftly.
But, equally importantly, we recruit to ensure that they also have exceptional interpersonal skills. These high quality people are then supported with market leading support systems (the Fible platform), and work within a culture where success is always measured in terms of client satisfaction, and where constant self-improvement is the norm.
Fible user support is delivered by a dedicated team of Service Desk engineers, providing telephone and remote support. This team is augmented by a highly qualified team of Field Engineers who visit client sites as scheduled or as need be, depending upon the client’s service.
“All Fible engineers are trained to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of technical understanding.”
(Theo, Fible Information Systems Engineer)
Some clients opt for an All Inclusive contract, in which monthly fees are fixed. Others opt for Variable Rate agreements, where fees vary according to demand and usage. Overall, we aim for flexibility.
Others retain us to augment an in-house IT function via our Complementary Service model. Beyond this, we tailor individual support agreements to suit individual clients and their organisational requirements.
Some want regular on-site visits included. Others do not. Some want our engineers to have remote access to user’s machines. Again, others may not need this facility. Some clients (with their own in-house IT resource) use Fible to deliver first-line user support, escalating calls to an internal team, designed to deal with issues that cannot be resolved via an initial call.
Above all, we recognise that supporting people is as important as supporting computers. We believe passionately in the importance of quality people, delivering a human-to-human service:
- All calls are answered by qualified Service Desk engineers. We do not employ helpdesk “call-loggers” whose only job is to take a message
- We resolve 75% of problems in 30 minutes or less
- Our Client Management System puts critical client information at the fingertips of every engineer answering a call or dealing with a client problem
- We have systems in place that ensure that the right engineer is allocated to the task in question
- Our extranet offers clients proactive updates and real time tracking of live support issues
- Clients are given the option to feedback personally on all interactions, and this feedback directly impacts on engineers’ monthly pay
- We help to identify user training requirements for our clients, increasing productivity and helping to minimise on-going support costs
- The Fible platform delivers user-friendly reports for clients wishing to analyse their IT and support needs