Fible has a long-standing track-record of delivering IT and telephony projects of various sizes, from simple upgrades to major network design and implementation projects. Our clients trust us to deliver when delivery matters.
Some of the projects we have delivered include:
- Complete migrations to Microsoft covering multiple locations with minimal downtime
- Network refresh projects. End-to-end designing, planning, procuring and implementing. Migrating data, refreshing infrastructure, manage user expectations
- Fible’s perform smaller projects with the same professionalism as the larger ones. Single SBS (Small Business Server) upgrades, introducing a new server into the domain, etc
- Remote working solutions for companies where the management wants to work from home, to those clients who have hundreds of staff operating around the globe
- Numerous security projects to manage Internet usage minimise potential security threats, remote access methodologies and meeting auditory requirements
- High availability and Disaster Recovery solutions. Using real-time replication, load-balancing, redundancy, clustering technologies or storage networking to meet the clients’ needs
- Where clients wish to locate infrastructure outside of their premises, Fible has their own co-location facility offering a highly available networking framework to reliably host client’s infrastructure
Fible has has successfully executed projects that range in scale, duration and complexity. But suffice to say Fible has years of experience and qualified engineers, consultants and project managers to ensure it delivers quality, by deadlines and within budget.